Dunston Library is a volunteer run library situated within the popular Dunston Activity Centre.
Please check Gateshead Libraries News section for any changes to Library opening hours, including bank holiday weekends, Christmas and staff training
The service offers:
- A wide range of adult and junior books to suit all tastes
- Talking books
- A selection of newspapers and magazines
- PCs with access to the Internet, email and Microsoft Office for a small annual fee
- Photocopying service
- Local History photographs and maps
- Council Information
- Bookable computer sessions for beginners
- Children's activities
- Free WI-FI
- A small local history collection with books relating to Dunston and the surrounding area
- To find out what's happening in Council-run Libraries throughout Gateshead, please check Events Diary, Learning, Readers' Groups and Regular Activities pages
Dunston Library, Ellison Road, Dunston, Tyne and Wear NE11 9SS
Tel: (0191) 433 5690
Fax: (0191) 433 5691
How to reach us by bus
The 63, 48 and 49 all stop nearby.
Access for wheelchair users
Automatic doors into Centre (manual into the Library)
Public parking spaces
We look forward to seeing you soon!