Reference and study resources at Gateshead Central Library
- Bookable PCs with Internet access and scanning facilities for a small annual fee
- Reference Library including resources for business, health, government and legal.
- Local and Family History resources with microfilm/fiche readers (please call ahead to book)
- Fax machine and photocopier
- A quiet room for studying and reading
- Daily newspapers and a wide range of magazines
Telephone: 0191 433 8430
Online Reference Resources
Visit our eLibrary to access a wide range of online subscriptions, FREE of charge.